MANGUSTA YACHT CHARTER

MANGUSTA YACHT CHARTER
Luxury Mangusta 92, up to 12 guests, from euro 7,500 until 1st May, 2013

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

US yacht broker back to business

Reuters.com just released an interesting article about the effect of a weak dollar on yacht sales:
  1. Sagging US dollar drives yacht sales to foreign buyers
  2. Data shows room for growth in global yacht sales
A weak U.S. dollar has helped keep the American shipyards afloat by making yachts more affordable to wealthy overseas clients.

>> Reuters

1 comment:

globaloneyachts said...

I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it!

boat and yacht sales nj