MANGUSTA YACHT CHARTER

MANGUSTA YACHT CHARTER
Luxury Mangusta 92, up to 12 guests, from euro 7,500 until 1st May, 2013

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Superyacht charter business: small is beautiful

Superyacht charter broker Cindy Brown has re-launched her independent charter-booking business, Ultra Marine Yacht Charters after 4 years with Nigel Burgess new york.

Why?
Cindy Brown explains that "while she enjoyed working within a large company format for four years, she missed the individualized service that she had been able to provide with her own company"

Brown adds: "I’ve worked small and I’ve worked large and bigger isn’t always better.


All charter brokers have access to the same yachts but, not all are true experts. Whether part of a large company or Internet based operations who offer every yacht afloat, not all brokers truly understand the luxury market and the desires of the discriminating traveler.

If you’re like me, you want special care, understanding and someone who can deliver the quality you expect.

Ultra Marine, a boutique company, is dedicated to offering highly specialized service and providing the insight required to ensure your yachting experience is more than a success.

When you book a charter with Ultra Marine, you benefit from my personal network of international insider contacts, my perfectionist standards and my fanatical attention to detail. I assure you that your yachting experience will be under my personal guidance."

No comments: